- Payments are accepted via Credit Card/Paypal ONLY to Virtual Assistant Sharon. Checks are not accepted. You do NOT need to have a Paypal account in order to make a payment. There is an option on the invoice to pay via credit card or debit card.
- You will be sent an invoice from Virtual Assistant Sharon with a link to make your payment
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required before we begin on your project
- The remaining balance will be invoiced upon completion of the job
- Additional charges will be discussed and agreed upon before the final invoice is sent
- Additional charges will be applied if any pictures or illustrations are needed through a stock site such as iStock. (Images will not be purchased until we have written client approval)
- Original image files will not be emailed until the full balance has been paid
- Additional charges will be applied if the client needs additional work that is outside of the original quote or package specifications.
Time Needed to Complete Design
Typically, the design wait time is 1-2 weeks, could be as little as 2-3 days for smaller design projects and could take longer that 1-2 weeks if this is a larger scale project. We do work with an several clients at a time and though we are able to work on several client projects at once – we do keep clients in order of first come – first serve. If you are in a hurry and need something done within a week, we offer a special “Rush” pricing.
If you are in a rush and need a project completed right away, we offer special “rush rates” where we can promise that your project would be moved to the front of the line and done within a 3-4 day time frame. You would be charged an additional 50% on the total. If the project total is $100, there would be a $50 rush fee added to the total making it $150.
- You will be required to fill out a detailed design questionnaire which will help us identify your needs
- The initial estimated time frame will be extended if we run into difficulties contacting you during the design process.
- We provide an estimated price breakdown once we receive your completed questionnaire. Prices are subject to change.
Your price includes 2 revisions on the design. Each additional revision will be added at $25 each revision. If you sign off on an image once we send you the finalized graphic image files and you see something that needs to be changed or fixed – you will be charged for a revision. Be sure to proof read before giving the approval to finalize the design.
Email is used as the main means of communication. Email correspondence is used as a reference when we are able to begin working on a project. Communication by email helps to keep things in order and to keep track of project details and answers to the many questions that we usually have for clients.
For first time clients, after receiving your questionnaire, we will need to speak by phone or Skype about your project. Once I have received the design questionnaire and have reviewed it, you will be sent an email with a link to my calender and you can pick a time for us to talk before we can begin your project.